Our Business Philosophy
At O'Malley Transport LTD, we strive to transfer our many years of experience into the service which we provide for our customers. Recognising the need for continuous improvement and advancement we intend to provide the best quality equipment in conjunction with the most experienced and qualified staff.
In order to achieve this we create an
awareness of the importance that quality plays, an awareness that quality is the responsibility of all concerned. A truly company wide philosophy.
The future of our company relies on our success in maintaining a high reputation in the market place and being a quality of service company. Compliance with this requirement is mandatory for all management and staff.
Here are some of our services
- Logistics and Distribution services (With fully trained drivers and warehouse operatives).
- Local and International trucking service with specialised roller-bed and air ride vehicles.
- Airline freight Handling.
- Specialised Airline Handling Equipment Sourcing - forklifts up to 12 ton, warehouse racking supply and installation, sissor lifts and computerised warehouse weigh scales. (supply and backup service on all equipment).
- Secure storage facilities.
- Transport management and consultancy services.
- Transport, handling and logistics industry training.
- Health & Safety legislation advice.
Please contact us at any time.
| Phone: +353 (01)8240111 or +353 (01)8258943. | Fax: +353 (01)8258944 |
Out of office hours contact number: 086-8332051
For any information you require please contact us
Transport/Haulauge Service-Contact our operations manager on 0035318240111
Fergus Finnegan mobile: 086 8332051 email:email@example.com
Equipment Rental-Contact our general sales Manager on 0035318258886
Gerry O'Malley mobile: 087 6697260 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultancy Services-Contact our Managing Directoron 0035318258943
Martin O'Malley mobile: 0872589953 email: email@example.com
Training Health & Safety-Contact our Health & safety Representative on 0035318240111.
Sean Rooney mobile 086 2589953 email: firstname.lastname@example.org